par?o?dy [par-uh-dee] - is a work created to mock, comment on, or poke fun at an original work, its subject, or author, or some other target, by means of humorous, satiric or ironic imitation –> Wikipedia
This is something to understand more about Singapore:
- In Singapore, the majority live in Highly Dangerous Buildings (HDB) and most people have already got used to Paying And Paying ( PAP ).
- Not only do you have to pay, you Pay Until Bankrupt (PUB). If that's not enough, somebody still Purposely Wants to Dig (PWD) and get more from you.
- So what more can you do when you are in the Money Only Environment (MOE)?
- With the current Mad Accounting System ( MAS ), you are forced to Pay the Sum Ahead ( PSA ), which will leave some people Permanently Owing Some Banks ( POSB ). And forced to live on the Loan Techniques Always ( LTA ) system.
- When you fall sick and happen to be admitted to a Money Operating Hospital ( MOH ), you might be able to use your Cash Prior to Funeral ( CPF ) fund. If you are out of luck, you may meet doctors who Never Use Heart ( NUH ) to treat you, and you will be Sure to Give up Hope (SGH ).
- To help ease the traffic, motorists have to pay Cash On Expressway ( COE ). If that doesn't help, they can always Eternally Raise Prices ( ERP ) on the roads.
- If you don't own a car, you can always make a Mad Rush to the Train ( MRT ), or get squashed in a bus Side By Side ( SBS ).
- Lastly, under all these pressures, there are not many places we can relax, not even the good old place we used to go because it has become So Expensive and Nothing To See Actually ( SENTOSA )!