JetStar is intensifying up their campaign to promote one of their service offerings - JetSaver light.
JetSaver light is a new and even lower fare from Jetstar Asia when you travel with carry on baggage only. Book on JetSaver light fare and you’ll pay S$30 lesser than a regular return fare. The good news, we’ve increased the total carry on baggage allowance from 7kg to 10kg.
Contest mechanics below:
Get ready for a day of fun, excitement and new experiences in Penang as you and a friend pit yourselves against fellow travelers for the grand prize.
What's included in the Penang JetSaver Light Challenge?
- Airfare inclusive of taxes
- 2 nights accommodation at Sunway Hotel Georgetown or Berjaya Georgetown hotel.
- A budget of RM60 per person. (RM120 per team)
- Bus transfer from Airport to hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending money
Grand Prize: A return flight to *Hong Kong on Jetstar Asia inclusive of accommodation at Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hong Kong!
- Start off by telling us how your team plan to explore the exciting sights and food in Penang for a day.
Share with us the 5 things that you will do (what to do, eat, buy etc) with a given allowance of RM60 per person!
- 10 outstanding teams will be selected to travel on our inaugural flight to Penang on 1 July 2009 for a 3D/2N trip!
This is a JetSaver Light Challenge; the teams will not be allowed any check in baggage. The savings from the JetSaver Light fare (RM60 per pax) will be used to explore the 5 things you want to do in Penang.
- The 10 teams will need to capture their Penang moments on photos and post it on their blogs!
The teams MUST also pose and capture a Star Jump shot at the most memorable place for the team while in Penang. The most interesting blog gets to fly to Hong Kong on us!
So what are you waiting for?
Tell us the 5 things you want to do in Penang NOW and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please email with the subject heading – Penang JetSaver Light Challenge and include:
- Participants’ name
- Contact number(s)
- URLs of your personal blogs