The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) announced that it is now accepting applications for the 2011 Foreign Service Officers (FSO) Examination.
The FSO Exams will be held on the following dates:
- Part I- Qualifying Test (20 Mar 2011)
- Part II – Preliminary Interview (04 and 06 Jun 2011)
- Part III – Written Examination (08 to 10 Jun 2011)
- Part IV – Oral Examination (12 to 14 Oct 2011)
- Part V – Psychological Examination (21-25 Nov 2011)
All parts of the examination will be conducted in the Philippines.
Applicants must meet the following basic criteria:
- Filipino citizen
- Less than thirty-five (35) years of age on 20 Mar 2011; and
- In possession of a four (4) year bachelor’s degree.
The list of additional requirements and the application form for the examination may be downloaded from the Embassy website (click on the links below).
Those interested may submit their duly accomplished application forms, together with all necessary supporting documents, in person at Window 1 of the Embassy no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, 2 February 2011. Application forms may also be submitted in person to the DFA Main Office until 5:00 pm on Friday, 11 February 2011.
Applications will not be accepted beyond the set deadline.