Philippine Embassy in Singapore announced that it will be reverting to a Monday-Friday work schedule from 11 February to 31 March 2011 in order to undertake improvements to its public waiting area.
The Embassy will be closed to public transactions on Saturdays and Sundays during the said period. No consular or labor services will be available over the weekend.
The transacting public is advised, however, that the Embassy will be open for passport, notarial, civil registry, and labor services from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Visa applications will continue to be accepted from Monday to Thursday only.
As the improvements will be implemented in the Embassy’s public area, the modified office hours have been put into place to minimize the risk and inconvenience to the transacting public.
Likewise, applicants are discouraged from bringing companions, especially young children and the elderly, to the Embassy. In order to avoid overcrowding and congestion, particularly within the area under repair, the Embassy may limit the entry on non-applicants.
The public’s cooperation and kind understanding will be appreciated.
The Embassy will be closed on the following dates:
- OPEN – 11 February (Friday)
- CLOSED - 12 February (Saturday)
- CLOSED - 13 February (Sunday)
- CLOSED - 19 February (Saturday)
- CLOSED - 20 February (Sunday)
- CLOSED - 26 February (Saturday)
- CLOSED - 27 February (Saturday)
- CLOSED - 05 March (Saturday)
- CLOSED - 06 March (Sunday)
- CLOSED - 12 March (Saturday)
- CLOSED - 13 March (Sunday)
- CLOSED - 19 March (Saturday)
- CLOSED - 20 March (Sunday)
- CLOSED - 26 March (Saturday)
- CLOSED - 27 March (Sunday)
- CLOSED - 01 April (Friday)
- CLOSED - 02 April (Saturday)
- OPEN – 03 April (Sunday)
Clients with queries are advised to send an e-mail to email@example.com or leave a voice mail clearly stating their name, contact number and nature of inquiry at +65.6737.3977. Queries will be respnded to within one to three working days.
Filipinos in distress requiring urgent and immediate assistance are advised to text or call the Embassy’s emergency hotline, +65.9072.2797.
Resumption of normal operating schedule (Sunday-Thursday) shall be on (Friday) 01 April 2011.